The climate change caused by human activity
has disastrous consequences for our planet.
Energy is the backbone of the global economy.
Fuels and energy are consumed in the generation
of electricity, heating and cooling,
as well as in industrial production processes.
The manner in which energy is generated
and utilized has a profound impact
on the quality of the environment,
and on the health and safety of the population.
- current focus on the consequences,
not on the cause
- 40% of global freshwater is used in the industry
- extensive use of chemicals in processing water
- heating and cooling systems
don’t meet the needs of production
- 0,5% of GDP is lost due to fouling in systems
- global absence of simple solution